We are Nebula Partners and we are a Recruitment Business. We take your privacy seriously and this policy sets out how we use any personal data we have collected from you or that you have provided us. In accordance with GDPR, in collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and, by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data, and about the rights you have over your data.
• We’ll only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
• We’ll be transparent in our dealings with you and tell you how we’ll collect and use your information.
If we collect your information for a particular purpose we’ll only use it for that purpose, unless you’ve been otherwise informed and given your permission where relevant.
• We won’t ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we’re collecting it.
• We’ll update our records when you tell us that your details have changed
• We’ll periodically review your personal information to ensure we don’t keep it for longer than is necessary.
• We’ll observe your rights under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are dealt with promptly and transparently.
• We’ll train our staff on their privacy obligations.
• We’ll ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held. How we use your information.
• When you provide us with your CV, either directly or via a third-party, we store personal data such as your name, employer, job title, contact telephone number and email address.
• We use this information to respond to your query, including providing you with any requested information about possible recruitment services.
• We may also email you after your enquiry to follow up on your interest and ensure that we have answered it to your satisfaction.
• We will also contact you, from time to time, with details of relevant opportunities we deem suitable based upon the information required.
• We will assess data about you against vacancies where we believe you hold the relevant skills and experience.
• To send your information (including CV) to our clients.
• To keep you updated and to answer your questions and queries.
• To send you details of reports, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
• To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test.
To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
• We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you. How long will we keep this information We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. Third parties To operate effectively as a recruitment business, we may need to pass your information on to selected and trusted third parties.
• Our clients for recruitment purposes.
• Any third party to whom we may need to disclose personal information in order to comply with our legal, regulatory and statutory obligations. This may be as part of a legal process, (for example, in response to a court order or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where they believe it’s necessary). This could be to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety, property or rights of any person. It could also include non-compliance with our website rules, or as otherwise permitted.
Any third party where you’ve given your consent. Security and storage Once we’ve received your information, we’ll use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Your rights as a data subject.
• By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
• If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.
• If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
In some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information below. Your right to complain If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint.
Our address is Warnford Court, 29 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2AT.
You can contact us by post at the above address, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 20 7947 1400. However, you can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
If you have any queries or have any concerns please contact: email@example.com